Conchshellstudios.com service – provides a variety of online learning games and games. Registration is not required and we never store any game data. The only contact information that is collected is from parents interested in receiving our newsletter. Conchshellstudioscom com will never seek to directly contact children under 18 years of age.
Children on the internet should be closely supervised and instructed about security, and this is the parent’s responsibility.
What about the collection of information by third parties?
*What is a cookie?
A cookie is information a web site puts on your computer’s hard drive so that the site can remember your preferences or which pages you visited on that site.
Children’s Privacy Guidelines
Conchshellstudioscom exists to serve educators, parents and students and strives to provide a safe, positive experience for children. To ensure this, we adhere to the following policies:
- We do not collect online contact information directly from children ages 18 and younger.
- We do not distribute any personally identifiable information about children to third parties.
- We do not allow students to publicly post or distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- We try to avoid providing access to any web sites that request personal information, such as user email or physical addresses.
- We do not use the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to entice children to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Your family’s use of this site is conditioned on and deemed to constitute your acceptance of these terms. You should return to and review this policy frequently, since it is subject to modification from time to time without notice, and your continued use of the site is conditioned upon and deemed to constitute your acceptance of any such modifications.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org